I have worked with thousands of stressed, overwhelmed, and burnt-out lawyers all looking to do the same thing: Perform at their absolute best for their clients.
In fact, during the 20 years I spent as a successful trial lawyer, the stress took a serious toll on me - mentally, physically, and emotionally.
While many seek outside resources and methods to do this, what they fail to see is that they already have what they need to become Power Performers - their mind.
All they need to do is learn the tools to strengthen and sharpen their attention, focus, and clarity.
Imagine knowing the scientifically proven secrets to unlocking your true potential - both in out of the courtroom...
Discover the Secrets to have more:
- Peace - Discover the secrets of the mind to easily combat stress, worry, and anxiety and tap into the power of your energy for increased productivity, focus, and clarity.
- Purpose - Stop debilitating fear and procrastination and begin to purposefully rescript your story to eliminate limiting thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and behaviors and replace them with a new paradigm that allows you to live with passion and manifest your dreams.
- Prosperity - Unlock the mind’s hidden power to create a mindset for overwhelming abundance and financial success.
IN THIS FREE, 15 MINIUTE LIFE-CHANGING VIDEO, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The #1 meditation block lawyers face AND how to overcome it -- EVEN if you have a racing; or over-active mind.
- The secret to rewiring your brain to combat stress, increase focus, improve memory, and be more productive all around in just 10 minutes per day.
- A 5 minute technique to recenter yourself and tackle ANY challenge.
What would life look like if you knew that you had complete control over your mental state, no matter what?Sign Up Here
For 20 years, Lexlee Overton has been a successful entrepreneur and business owner.
As a trial lawyer, Lexlee maintained a winning record of extensive verdicts on behalf of her clients in complex litigation cases involving serious injuries and wrongful death.
She is a member of the Louisiana Association for Justice, American Association for Justice, and is licensed to practice in all Louisiana State and Federal Courts. After completeing Trial Lawyers College in 2002, Lexlee joined the staff of the college teaching trial lawyers cross the country how to be transformative in the courtroom by learning to tell their clients' stories from a place of passion and authenticity.
Not only is Lexlee the owner and managing attorney of her own law firm, but she is also the founder and President of the Board of Lexlee’s Kids, one of Louisiana’s foremost non-profit organizations dedicated to injury prevention of children.
For almost 15 years, Lexlee has received advanced training studying human behavior, which she uses to assist lawyers across the country in having rewarding relationships with their clients and profitable law practices.
Today, Lexlee’s career is expanding into providing consulting and coaching services for law firms, lawyers and various business professionals.
She helps her clients learn how to use scientifically proven techniques for training their minds to release stress, anxiety and fear to become power-performers and love what they do -- all at the same time.