Empowered Leadership Method
For the Unstoppable Lawyer Ready for Next Level Success!
You're a lawyer.
A top performer.
- Are you continually investing time and energy into your practice, only to find that you are still struggling to make it all work?
- Despite your best efforts to manage the chaos and demands, do you feel like each day is spent putting out the hottest fires?
- Are you moving your business forward too slowly? Or, worse, are you stuck?
- Do you have a vision and plan for your future and the future of your practice?
- Struggle to find clarity in your path and wish you were guided by your deepest values and mission?
It's time to look at the practice of law from a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
Lawyers want to win. The practice of law is all about winning for your client.
Lawyers are achievers. You can be focused. You can reach for the goal.
But at some point in this adversarial career, we all experience some or all of these challenging thought processes:
- I’m not enough. Deep down I know I can be more.
- I want to lead. Yet I fear being seen.
- I want to succeed. Yet I am afraid of failure.
- I’m overwhelmed. Yet I can’t get it all done.
Humbling and vulnerable moments like these can be scary.
In fact, success or failure begins with how you approach leading yourself.
Here’s another secret:
Investing in your well-being is the number one contributor to improving your performance and building success.
I’m passionate about helping other lawyers overcome the cycle of stress and burnout that leads to sacrificing your own well-being for the sake of your work performance.
I've helped lawyers just like you to:
- Increase productivity, focus, and clarity
- Release stress, worry, and anxiety (once and for all)
- Overcome fear and procrastination
- Enjoy a more purpose-filled life and career
- Unlock the powers of financial success
If you’re anything like I was years ago, you might be thinking that this all sounds far-fetched and 'too good to be true.'
Back then, I had a successful trial practice with lots of winning verdicts but was constantly losing in my personal life. I was barely surviving, to the point that I found myself in the emergency room with chest pains that I feared were a heart attack.
As I’m sure you can imagine, it was the reality check I needed. I began to take simple, practical steps toward a better life.
My stress levels decreased.
I felt like the calm during the storm.
With those changes to my worldview came changes to my law practice. It was more fulfilling. I was more present. I made a bigger impact - with both my clients and my staff.
As a result, I became the calm, joyful, power-performer I am now. I saw my personal and financial happiness also grow.
Now, I mentor other lawyers to help them achieve that same fulfillment and success.